University College (left) is a national historic site that dates back to 1853 and opened in 1859. It was designed by Cumberland and Storm in the Romanesque Revival style.
The Sandford Fleming Building, below left, was erected in 1907. The Gothic Revival Hart House, below, was designed by Henry Sproat. Built in 1919 and financed by Vincent Massey, it was named for his grandfather, Hart Massey.